Importing individual parameters one at a time is beneficial if only a few new values need to be uploaded.
1) Click on the widget name that corresponds with the location device found on the main screen.
2) Search for the company, site, and location to bring up all parameters assigned to the well.
3) Click on the register ID associated with the parameters you want to upload. If the register ID needed is not already available, you can create one by clicking "New Register" and entering the register ID, writeable capabilities, and data type.
4) Once you have selected the register ID, click "Edit Register," then "+ Row" and fill out the parameter ID and description. Repeat this step for all parameters that need to be added to the Micro Logix, then click update.
5) Wait a few minutes after uploading parameters to see if they poll. You can force this poll by clicking the refresh button.