Importing individual parameters one at a time is beneficial if only a few new values need to be uploaded.
1) Click on the widget name that corresponds with the location device found on the main screen.
2) Search for the company, site, and location to bring up all parameters assigned to the well.
3) Click on the parameter type associated with the parameters you want to upload. If the parameter type needed is not already available, you can create one by clicking "Add Parameter Type" and choosing from the list.
4) Once you have selected the parameter type by either adding a new one or choosing from the list, click "Edit Parameters," then "+ Row" and fill out the description, starting register, and the read/write capabilities. Repeat this step for all parameters that need to be added to the Modbus, then click update.
5) Wait a few minutes after uploading parameters to see if they poll. You can force this poll by clicking the refresh button.