Importing individual parameters one at a time is beneficial if only a few new values need to be uploaded.
1) Click on the widget name that corresponds with the location device found on the main screen.
2) Search for the company, site, and location to bring up all parameters assigned to the well.
3) Click on "Edit Parameters" found at the bottom of the list.
4) Click "+ Parameters" or "+ 10 Parameters" depending on how many need to be uploaded. Fill in the tag name, tag index, description, and the writeable capabilities. Repeat this step for all parameters you need to add to the Control Logix, then click update.
5) Wait a few minutes after uploading parameters to see if they poll. You can force this poll by clicking the refresh button.