Importing individual parameters one at a time is beneficial if only a few new values need to be uploaded.
1) Click on the widget name that corresponds with the location device found on the main screen.
2) Search for the company, site, and location to bring up all parameters assigned to the well.
3) Click on the data type associated with the parameters you want to upload. If the data type needed is not already available, you can create one by clicking "New Register" and choosing the correct one.
4) Once you have selected the data type, click "Edit Register," then "Add Parameter" and fill out the register ID, description, and the read/write capabilities. Repeat this step for all parameters that need to be added to the Total Flow, then click update.
5) Wait a few minutes after uploading parameters to see if they poll. You can force this poll by clicking the refresh button.