Custom tables are used to view a specific set of parameters, such as tank volumes. Creating a custom table is also an efficient way to list writeable setpoints.
1) Go to the dashboard you want to add the custom table to. If the desired panel is not already created, click "edit dashboard" then "+ panel." Click the "create new panel" tab and add the name and icon.
2) Click on the panel, then click "add widget." Name the title of the custom table and click "add widget" again. Then click "add content to this widget."
3) Click on "create a table" then "+ custom table." From here, click on the green "+new custom table" tab. Add as many rows and columns as needed. Label the columns and assign the parameters needed by clicking on the pid tab. Make sure to click "save" before importing any excel spreadsheets.
4) Click "extra info" above the value to view and edit parameter information.
5) Click "save" then the wrench if the panel was already created. If not, click "save widget" then "update" after saving the custom table.