Adding a table component to an HMI is an efficient way to view current parameter values, such as differential pressure, casing pressure, etc.
1) After adding an HMI to the dashboard (as seen in the tutorial Creating an HMI), you can edit it to add desired components. You do not need to be in edit mode to do this, just click on the green arrow in the upper left corner of the HMI box.
2) To add a table component, click on the “table” icon. This will bring up the preview box where you can label the title.
3) Enter the number of desired columns you want to have on the table in the column box.
4) For each column added, click “add cell”. For instance, if you want 2 columns, click “add cell” 2 times. This will bring up individual headers and parameters that can be assigned for the table.
5) You can set the peramaters for each cell by clicking the wrench next to it.
6) Click “Add” to add the table component to the HMI.
7) Once the table component appears on the HMI screen, you can click on the component and use the direction arrows to rearrange the screen.
8) Click "Save" to save your changes. Make sure you click this or your changes will not be saved! A green banner will appear confirming your changes have been saved.